The Ultimate Personal Finance Planner
Build your financial portfolio and budget like a boss with this all in one resource for personal finance to track your bills, expenses, debt, money goals, savings, and much more.
In order to create financial awareness, save more money and know where your money goes, it is crucial to have a budget and track your expenses. It is also essential to track your spending, regardless of where you are in your money journey. The Personal Finance planner is designed to help you create a budget you can easily stick to and develop better money habits.
Our digital Personal Finance planner includes everything you need to monitor your expenses, grow your savings, set financial goals and get rid of debt. It includes guided worksheets and resources to assist you in your finance goals. This planner helps you increase your money management skills and find more money making ideas, opportunities and income.
The Personal Finance Planner includes Saving Challenges that can be used to start an emergency fund, start a business, save up for a new car, vacation, down payment for a new home or anything else that is important to you.
Create goals for your money and get organized with your finances today because what you track and pay attention to, grows!
- Monthly Budget
- Monthly Bills Tracker
- Expense Tracker
- Money Goals
- Saving Challenges
- Financial Calendar
- Yearly Overview
- Debt Snowball
- Debt Payment Planner
- Debt Payment Tracker
- Payoff Planner
How to Purchase and Use the Ultimate Personal Finance Planner:
- This planner is a digital download that will be emailed to you instantly after purchase.
- You can print this planner or use on any mobile device or iPad for any month and year. This eliminates the need for paper planners. You can reuse this digital planner as many times as you want!
- The planner is 20 electronic pages.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or inquiries about this product.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is there a space to jot down my bills, expenses, and saving goals?
- Absolutely! The Ultimate Personal Finance Planner is a one-stop-shop. Create a budget you can stick to easily.
- Does this planner have debt payoff plans and saving challenges?
- Most definitely! The Ultimate Personal Finance Planner includes everything you need to save more money and to get out of debt with payoff strategies and worksheets.
- How will this planner help me?
- This is a proven system for financial success and a must-have to keep track of your bills, expenses, saving goals, budget and more. It’s designed for you to stick to better money habits and increase your financial awareness as well as organize your personal finances.
- Is the planner physical or electronic?
- The Ultimate Personal Finance Planner is an electronic planner that eliminates the need for a paper planner because these pages can be filled in on any device or printed out to use for any day, month, and any year. If you prefer a paper planner, you can print out our Personal Finance Planner or use it on any mobile device or iPad for any month and year. You can also reuse this digital planner as many times as you want.
5 Personal Finance Tips
- Start an emergency savings fund of $1000. Then make it your goal to save at least 3-6 months of expenses.
- Create a budget to track your expenses.
- Pay off credit card debt in full monthly.
- Save for retirement / invest in a 401k.
- Track your net worth ( assets vs. liabilities).
How to Develop a Money Mindset
- Get rid of limiting beliefs and negative thoughts about money.
- Repeat money affirmations such as: I am allowing money to flow joyously into my life. I am abundant. Believe these thoughts and repeat daily.
- Be grateful for what you have. Manage the money you have wisely. Pay your bills/debt on time.
- Read books about money mindset. Start with Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
- Set money and finance goals. Be specific about how much money you want to earn by a certain timeframe and write it down.
For more Personal Finance & Money Mindset tips, check out this blog post:
About the Creator:
Cydney McMillon (Master of Education, Instructional Technology) is an Information Technology Analyst , Success Life Coach and Founder of beauty brand Iconic Style Inc: iconicstyleinc.com which specializes in style and success.
Cydney is the author of newly released e-book: “Dress for Success, How to define your personal brand and elevate your lifestyle.” She has also created and published digital planners for women to increase productivity and manage personal finances.
With her technical talents and expertise, she has built a digital corporation with a passion for fashion and a mission for helping women attain success.
Find out more about the author, her technical journey and background, and how she created her fashion brand here:
All Rights Reserved. Iconic Style Inc. 2020.