Top Ten Ways to Make Money Online
Are you looking to start a business or side hustle online? Do you want to make passive income (on autopilot) from your phone or laptop? Today, having multiple streams of income is more necessary than ever. Making money online is fun and can be easy once you have the right systems set up and put in the time and work. If you want to become your own boss, make some extra cash, or create additional income for a big goal to achieve, here are some of the top ways to make money online.
- BLOGGING Writing about topics you enjoy such as traveling, beauty, product reviews, or even giving tips on a specialty you have. Start your blog on Wordpress.com or Wix.com.
- AFFILIATE MARKETING Companies will pay you a portion of a sale if you promote their product or they will give you a discount code you can share with your followers and earn money in return. Companies (like Amazon.com) are always looking for people to share their products.
- FREELANCING Websites like Upwork (upwork.com) provide businesses for individuals like you to do various jobs for them.
- POSHMARK People are always looking for a great bargain! Sell your gently used (or never worn) clothes, shoes, and accessories on Poshmark.com
- STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY Good at taking photos? You can sell them for other bloggers, creatives, and business owners to use in their publications. See Unsplash.com
6. ONLINE STORE You can buy just about everything online these days! Create your own store online selling things like t-shirts, journals, etc. Start your online store on wordpress.com or shopify.com
7. ETSY Etsy is for all things homemade! Candles, art, home decorations...Sell it on Etsy.com
8. TUTOR If you are a teacher looking for extra income or know a subject really well you can tutor any age range online. Check out vipkid.com
9. VIRTUAL ASSISTANT Help other business owners and individuals take care of various tasks. Check out sites like timeetc.com
10. DELIVERY SERVICES Lyft, Uber, Shipt, Ubereats, and Grubhub are all services that customers access online. You can drive or deliver groceries / food from restaurants and create your own schedule, earn money easily, and work as much or little as you want.
Whether you are just starting your business, growing your business, brainstorming ideas or looking for funding and grants, creating a business plan is the foundation for success as you document the key elements of your business and set business goals.
The right business plan can bring the perfect business partners, investors, brand partnerships, campaigns and opportunities for your business!
Creating a business plan doesn't have to be time consuming or confusing. This Business Plan Template & workbook will help you create your business plan, step by step quickly and efficiently.
Check it out below.