2. If you’re unsure about an impulse or sale purchase, leave it at the store. If you’re still thinking about it when you wake up the next day, buy it.
3. Confused about laundry settings? Remember this: The hotter the water, the cleaner the clothing will be. While warm water is fine for most clothes, linens and dirty white clothing are best washed in hot water to remove germs and heavy soil. Cold water is usually used for delicates.
4. A structured hat should rest about 1/8 to a 1/2-inch above the ears.
5. After a shower, use your hairdryer to de-mist bathroom mirrors in seconds.
6. “For guaranteed weight loss, I advise people to follow my A, B, C’s – no Alcohol, Bread or processed Carbs.”—David Kirsch, celebrity trainer and fitness guru.
7. To prevent clothing from wrinkling in a suitcase, fold everything in plastic dry cleaning bags.
8. If you can’t fit two fingers underneath your bra band comfortably, it’s probably too tight.
9. Pile on good accessories—scarves, sunglasses, hats, statement jewelry—to instantly transform even the most basic outfit.
10, The easiest way to make your closet look organized: Buy all the same hangers for everything–same color, same shape. CEO Cydney tip: Buy Velvet hangers for a luxury look to your closet.
11. Use shaving cream and a washcloth to remove liquid makeup from shirt collars.
12. V-neck sweaters and tees give the illusion of a longer torso.
13. Hoop earrings are a classic style that every woman—regardless of age—should have, but the type depends on your face. If you have a thin face, go for larger round or embellished hoops. If you have a round face an elongated hoop or drop style is best.” —Elena Kiam, Creative Director, Lia Sophia
14. Don’t buy items you know you won’t properly care for. For example, if you know you’re never going to hand-wash that delicate cami or beaded sweater, don’t buy it.
15. Still look chic while showing some skin: If you’re wearing a miniskirt or shorts, cover up on top. If your top is skimpy, go for full-coverage bottoms.
16. Don’t underestimate the power of a well-fitting, stylish winter coat. You can be wearing pajamas underneath and you’ll still look perfectly put together.
17. Ideally, a pencil skirt should hit just at the top of your knee. Any lower and it will start to shorten your leg.
18. Everyday bras should be replaced every three to six months, as that’s when they start to lose elasticity and support.
19. Chic up a sporty puffer vest by cinching the waist with a skinny belt.
20. Unless they’re cropped or tapered, pant hems should just graze the tops of your shoes and be from 1/2-inch to 3/4-inch off the floor.
Click the photos above to shop our Iconic accessories!
We love Amazon's Satin Pillowcases for protecting our hairstyle plus they come in various colors! Shop them on sale below!